Thursday, July 2, 2009

thx to all my fren

today is my first time to "pak toh" with a GUY! AHAHA! i also cant believe it! My gay partner name is Ron! if u wan to view his pic, jz inform me. I will give u a link to his profile at facebook! ahaha! Due to he is half public person, so i cant reali show his pic to u all! This is wat he tell me la~ paiseh ><seriously, i reali thanks him so much for accompany me whole day cause he know im stil feeling sad about what happen last friday. Our dating started with a lunch at Little Taiwan. After that, we go for a movie - The Last House on The Left. the movie stil ok for me la. feel a bit weird coz 1st time i watch movie with a guy!! after movie, we stil hang around at 1U for 1 hour + ! It is a special date for me.

other than that, i also thx to yap n minyee who acc me to sing k last sunday although the bill is paid by me! >< i hav a nice day with u two. Remember do not tell others what is happening in the k room! if not i got no face to meet others liao!

not only that, i also wanted to thx neo for fetching me out last saturday for a movie at 1U. cause if i drove myself that day, i can imagine how dangerous it will be!! thx to nick for buying the ticket also cause he queue up for 2 hours jz to bought the tickets! thx to lau, shimin n karyan too for their presence during last saturday.

of course i will not 4got my big sister, Chuee Leng jie! ahaha! thx u for ur willingness to listen to me and try to comfort me although it is not success. thx for ahpo aka wivian for listen to me too!
thx to aaron law for trying to comfort me too!

Special thx to minyee again and Ching Yee although she is not vry close with me. Both of them trying to help me to rescue back the relationship. thx for their effort for helping me! reali appreciate what u two did although the relationship has become a memory for me.

With all my friends by myside, i think i will recover sooner. Reali thx for wat u all did. Reali! Without u all i think i m dead now!

Finally, thx Ron for the Chocolate! ahaha. i feel so wasted to eat the chocolate la~ i will try to keep it as long as i can! thx all my friends n i love u all~

For all those cant accompany me bt still my fren, i also appreciate u all too. Each of my friends also did bring me happiness before. U all make my life different by becoming better n better! Of course i still need a gf by my side de la!

One more thing, RON! im not gonna be a gay! i still love girls! ahaha. Anyway, thx for wat u trying to do today! Hope u c this!

No comments:

Post a Comment