Sunday, July 26, 2009

1 Month~

Time passed so fast and it is already 1 month after that day.

Hmm alot of things have changed after that day until now, yet there is still something remain unchanged after so long. ahaha.. that is my so called "stupidity"! I also duno myself waiting for what everyday. Maybe i already used to it and waiting become part of my life for the past 1 month. Actually what am i waiting for since i know it is imposible for that to happen. Haiz. I really duno what am i waiting for and that is why i say myself stupid..

I feel quite relieve after knowing that her life was better than last time. Duno why i will feel like that. Maybe the time changing me slowly. Recently i do not like to stay alone, feel like want to escape from something so much. If there is anyone that call me to go out, for sure i will not turn them down cause i really do not want to stay alone. Maybe scare that myself will think too much again. But i know it is not a suitable way to do like that because it is imposible for me everyday everytime also got people available to hang out with me. Honestly, sometime i also do not know why and what am i doing. Something seriously wrong with me i think.

After study at HELP few months, now i decide to transfer to Sunway because of few reasons. Of course what i tell all my friends is 1 of the reason, but there are still some other reason for it. I just want to change to a new environment and start all over again. I know i should know do like that but other than that i do not know what else should i do. Of course i will miss all the new friends i know at HELP cause everyone of them treat me so nice! Just like last time i decide to transfer to HELP from UTAR, i also miss all my foundation friends so much. Until now i still miss the foundation life with u all! Seriously that foundation year was my happiest year until now. Miss the time with peizhi, yenyee, xiaorou, minyee, neo, huiboon, henry, rannie, whole TE2 and TE4. You all really gimme alots of good memories that year. And now im going to transfer again to Sunway if they accept me la~ , i also miss my new gang at HELP la. Although i have been with them for a short period but there are already alot good memories with them cause they really nice to me. Hope we can stay connected even if i really transfer to Sunway this August.

The time really pass so fast n now it is already 1 month. I also slowly get use to be alone already.
People! Wish for me that i will do better for the 2nd month and i can find myself and the place that suit me faster after i transfer to Sunway. Honestly, i duno that my decision to transfer to Sunway is correct or not but i am sure of 1 thing, that is i can learn what i want to learn at there and it is web programming!! I have been trying my best to force myself not to think abt her anymore and force myself do not interrupt her happy life now anymore.. i cant say i can do all of that perfectly but at least i can do 60-70% of it! For now, i admit that im still waiting there but i know clearly that it is no point for me to wait anymore cause something will never happen. Instead of waiting, there is something more suitable for me to do and that is wishing her to be more and more happy after this. I wonder i will be like this until when.. I really wanna to get rid of this faster but i do not know how to do that. It is hard!

Well it is already 1 month so fast, but still i need to keep going and wish that i will do better in the following day, week, month n year!! I think for all the friends know me for long time, none of them will believe i will be so loyal cause it never happen before n this is the 1st time! Do not ask me why cause myself also do not know about the reason! ahaha!!

1 comment: