Sunday, July 19, 2009

A busy Day

18 July 2009

Today is a saturday. Hmm before this, i wanted to wish my friend, kiki because today is her birdthday! Happy birthday kiki! ahaha..

Today 9am-2pm got replacement class for BIT 106 Introduction to Java. i only managed to wake myself up by 8.30am and after prepared all the things, it was after 9am only. i reach school there by 9.30am due to the traffic jam! i tot im late enough for the class, who know there is someone more late than me! who else? Ron la! He enter the class only by 11am! deng! He so yeng la~ Not only that, Mr Kok give us 15 minutes break after halfway of the class. Me, Ron n Aaron went to secret recipe to eat cake n go starbuck for coffee, lol. Instead of 15 minutes, we 3 use nearly 1 hour i think to hang outside only then enter the class!

I wonder why Ron like to touch me! He feel so gay to me bt not for Aaron! Why?!! Is it because i look gay? NO!! Im not gay OK!! Ron, please let me go.. i beg u.. He keep wanted to hold my hand! Ishh! so disgusting! Anyway, although he is gay for me, bt still he is a nice friend!

We went to the cinema for Ice Age 3 after the class! Yeah! Finally i watched Ice Age 3! It was damm funny la! Some scene of Ice Age 3 make me feel like im watching chocolate advertisement ==.

After movie, we went to Dragon-i at 1U to have their lunch, my breakfast, lol! It is the 1st time i enter Dragon-i, so pity myself, haiz~ i wanted to try the pig shape bun so much but end up i did not ordered it. haiz~ now so regret. Ron paid for all the bill for movie n lunch at Dragon-i cause he is dai lou ma. ahaha thx for the treat le~ Actually have to pay back him de but since he forget already thn just diam diam lo, lol! Hope he will not see this la~

After that, we started our journey to Bon Odori from 1U. It is the 1st time also for me to go to the Bon Odori. Three of us also duno how to go there, luckily Ron know how to see the map! He even told me that by knowing how to see map can easily kao lui! AHAHA! lmao! It is so hard to find parking there. After go around that place for few times, then only i manage to find a parking slot.. It was so crowded there! A lot girls wearing kimono to there! Lenglui n lengzai! wahahaha! see till u drop, lol. Here is something weird. After Ron reach Bon Odori there, he wanted to find his friend and it is the 1st time he ask me n Aaron go walk ourself 1st later only gather back. I wonder he do not want to let us see who. It is his ex i think. After that he look like so down but we do not know what happen to him. Maybe is because of his ex ba~ Cheer up dude!

We leave that place around 9pm i think. During the way back home, we take wrong way and wasted alot of time! ahaha! I only managed to reach home after 11pm.. Today can say i out for one whole day and it is so tired but still i only fall sleep by 4am. ahaha! something wrong with me i guess.. and 1 meal again for me today...

No comments:

Post a Comment