Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Again one Special Day

ahaha! today morning i skipped class again! second time for BIT 103 intro to database! sei lo~
hmm i feel vry bad actualy.. although i got went for the BIT 106 intro to Java class bt what i did in the class reali make me feel so bad. i kept fooling around with my other 2 friends in the class, did not reali concentrate on what Mr Kok teach.
Guess what? after the class i went to Low Yat Plaza with Ron and Aaron! Gosh! duno y i will follow Ron to go there! Ron wanted to go there jz to buy some skin product n he planned that after that we go to sing K at Red Box. Walao! sing K at night time wo! sure vry expensive la.. i tot i will be bankrupt after today but i was realy lucky! there was such an offer package for student to sing K at night time. It only cost RM17++ per head for student at night time! it include 2 drinks n buffet too! Nothing more to worry about, thus we just go in to the room and started our singing n eating section! It was very nice although it is 1st time for me to sing K with 2 "mat lat lou"! ahaha! hope they 2 will not see this~ =P
We sing from 6pm++ until 10pm++ and i think RM17 per head is worth it! I enjoy alot tonight and i hope that they 2 also feel that same as me la~ my 1st time experience for sing K at night time has been given to Ron n Aaron! =( sad!
Ron~ i will not say out what u trying to do to me today! ahaha! only u, me n Aaron know what u did! i treat u so good~ u know wat to do la~ XD
It is 11pm++ when i reached home. Tired! bt duno y i dun feel like sleeping so early. Haiz maybe in my mind there is something stil goin on and on. I wonder how to put aside the feeling of missing someone.

愛情不是選擇一個最好的,而是選最適合你的人.
** love is not choose the best one, love is choose the one that suit u most! **
it is quite meaningfull n i like it! ahaha. just to share with all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment