Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another Busy Day?

yesterday 22/07/2009, start classes at 10am in the morning. Damm lazy to go to the class cause it is BIT 103 intro to database system class which have to meet Sandy for 2 hours . But still i have to go because if i skip her class again, i will be barred for the exam! Haiz, i start my journey to HELP by 10am, purposely to be late, and reached there around 10.30am. Nothing special happen in the class as it is such a boring class.
After that, go have some food with my friends and continue the BIT 106 intro to java class by 2pm. Ron messaged me by 12pm and say that he will depart in 1pm and ask me go skol earlier because got some assignment question wanna ask me. By the time he reached, it is almost 2pm already. This is what he mean by will reach earlier...
During the class, Ron keep ask me to accompany him to go for the movie, The Proposal, which showing at 9pm at Tropicana City Mall. For sure i dont wanna go with him for the movie cause the movie is about LOVE de la! later people thought that me n him are gay! i have try my best to reject his offer but still end up i accompany him to the movie due to i kesian him have to go alone for the movie.
Actualy is worth alot for me lo cause he treat me dinner n i get to know what did MyFM cruiser normally do. It is the 1st time i go for a movie sneak peak. The movie will be release after 1 week bt i get to watch it 1 week earlier than the first showtime. MyFM cruiser gave out alot of gift before the movie and one of the gift they given out was so attractive. It is a couple necklace and i wanted it so much! ahaha!
1 more thing, i get to c Mr Teh n Mr Tian dinner at Subway at Tropicana City Mall during Ron give out the ticket to the winner. ahaha! too bad i did not go HI with them... I also get to know who is Ron ex ex gf! ahaha!! some funny thing happen in the cinema when the movie was showing~
hmm.. today i go out since early in the morning, which is 10am, and when i reach home it is almost 12am liao.. 14 hour hang at outside make me really tired n feel like going to sick soon cause started to having flu. After bath still have to finish up my Java assignment because have to pass up the next day. after finishing all the stuff, it is already 1am+ liao.. haiz~

No comments:

Post a Comment