Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fallen Deep Down

Have been long time i did not have such feeling. After the incidents happen last friday (26 June 09), my life change from a happy life to a meaningless life. I think most of my friends will feel surprise that i also will have a so call saddish side.
Here is the story~
26 june 2009, it is a friday but it is not a normal one, for me. I continue my life as usual as i need to go to school in the morning. i did everything same as what i did at every friday of the past few weeks after school started. I just finished my 2nd class of that day by 12pm. As usual, i take out my phone n start to message my gf. Everything look vry normal on that day and i cant feel any danger sense. My gf told me she will be going out with her college friends tat afternoon. It is very normal for her to go out with her friends once a time. So i also did not think much about that. i continues my class until 5.30pm and i drove home straight away.
Since my gf was out, i use the free time to do my own stuff while waiting her. Oh Shit! I left my pendrive at school! few assignment was inside the pendrive! and i have to redo again jz bcoz of my carelessness. After some time, it was 9pm alrdy n she stil nt yt reach home. It is so unusual! i started to feel the danger sense since then. So i started to message her and even call her phone bt no respond was given. I started to worry and finally she reply my msg after few hours if i not mistaken. After few message was replied by her, so SUDDENLY i receive a message from her that she wanted to break up with me! IT ALL HAPPEN SO SUDDENLY. How am i suppose to react? AHAHA im crazy since that seconds onwards!
maybe u will wonder abt the reason she want to break with me, but due to some privacy so it is not so good to be posted at public.
Tell me if it is u, what will you do? how will u feel? how u going to face it?
I lost everything in just one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment