Friday, July 3, 2009

Guilty

haiz! i feel guilty for skipping my 2 lecture classes!
2/7/09 (Thursday)- i skipped BIT 103 Introduction to Database lecture class because i wanted to go lepak at One Utama so that i can put aside what matter me the most for the past few days.
i thought that i was the only one that did not went to the class.
today whn i went to school only i realise that Sheng Loong also skipped her class coz her class is damm boring!
3/7/09 (Friday) - actualy today my claz start at 9am n i manage to wake up by 8am. Due to my laziness n moodyness, i decide to skip BIT 101 Introduction to Information Technology lecture class too. so i went to continue my slp! ahaha! luckily i still got went to school in the afternoon for a tutorial class. however that class is suck for me! the lecturer make me wanna vomit! i hope she will not make up anymore after today class. if not i reali duno how to concentrate during her class!
haiz~ duno y nowaday i got no mood to study. feel like i lost interest to everything include my favourite video games and movie and etc. the most terible part is i only have 1 meal in 1 day! i reali wonder what had happen to me! i knw that is bad for health bt stil i dont have appetite to eat. haiz~ duno who can help me out with this? i gonna crazy soon~

No comments:

Post a Comment