Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I hate jc

ahaha. really duno y im so stupid. just few messages from her then i will start thinking that i still got chance. just because no one free to accompany her, then only she will find me. I know about all this but still i cant control myself from thinking that i still got chance. What the hell happen on me! I really hate myself so much now! Stop dreaming la! It is not gonna to happen that way for now n even in the future! People just thought you as a friend, for what u wanna treat her so good? I hope i know the answer! Do not ever let urself be hurt anymore! Can i do that? I really not sure about that... I got alot of things wanna share with her, but will she care? Maybe she will, but the type of care is just a normal caring from a normal friend! Why am i taking it so serious?
Because i am so so so stupid! Really hate myself so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment