Saturday, July 4, 2009

1 WEEK PAST

it is already 1 week past after what happen to me last friday..
time has pass so fast for me suddenly. i also duno how did i pass this 7 days! everyday everytime every seconds i also feel that something has been missing. i had been waiting my phone to ring everyday n hope that i can c the phone showing her name! some of my friends also ask me y am i so stupid...
everyday i also wonder i will continue like this until when. i had been trying hard in the past few days to forget her bt stil i cant make it. why??? Why did i stil miss her so much??
after having some chat with my friends who had been experienced this before, i think i found the answer. i know the reason for me to become like this and it reali need some times for me to recover. gambateh for me and everyone out there that is experiencing the same as me!

No comments:

Post a Comment