Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Random

nowaday i feel that i got alot of free time.. especially next week cause all my classes has been cancel due to all the lecturer need to go for training. haiz how should i spend my one week free time le? or should i say how would my next week life be? will it be interesting? boring? anyone to date with me? =D

i dun wan stay in the house for 1 whole week! i gonna die soon because of boredom!
Oops! few assignment need to pass up next week bt i still not yet start working on it! ahaha!

hmm.. my life started to return to the old way. started to adapt to the day without her although i stil miss her so much! Well, at least now i know that she is happier than before and i should not go into her life anymore. i think this is good for me n her and the last thing i can do for her. Hope she will be happy forever. now im waiting for the time to come as im tired alrdy. waiting for the time to come and then i will keep the love for her deep inside my heart.

to all my friends~
if any of u need someone to accompany, u can find me! cause im available for next week whole week! n i need someone to accompany me too! ahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment