Thursday, July 16, 2009

3rd week

it is already 3rd week since that day. Time passing so fast! A lot of things have been different already.
But im stil the same. Duno why. I know that now I, myself mean nothing to her already yet i still miss her alot. ahaha. Really duno what had happened to me. I did try alot of methods to let myself forget about her. No matter what i did, my mind still will thinking about her. This is 1st time in my life that i cant forget a gal after break up for 3 weeks! am i changing? is it good or bad? no one know...
One thing for sure, i did changed alot because of her. I still remember that before i met her, rude words seem to be very common come out from my mouth! ahaha. She did told me that she dont like people scold rude words or even curse people n i really did changed to the way she want! This is good!
As u can c, i still did think about her. Nowaday, i have been trying to make myself busy so that i will not think about her so often. Luckily, i have to pass up alot of assignment this few weeks so i got something to busy with! What i worry is, after all the assignment have been submit, then what else can make me busy?
HAIZ!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment