Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Surprising

haha! once again i do not know i should be happy or sad today.

All of this started yesterday. Yesterday i receive a call from Ron asking me whether i wanna go for the movie - UP today and he said can bring 1 friend together with me. For sure i trying to find someone lo. I try to log in my msn to look for my friends and i saw her online-ing. Just for fun, i try to date her to the movie la. Why i said just for fun? It is because before this i did try to date her few times but ended up everytime also fail, haha. Surprisingly, she told me that she is going to the movie! For sure i feel happy la although i know it mean nothing, it is just a simple date between 2 friends.

Well, the date today started quite smooth. She managed to get back home earlier and so i can meet her up earlier! What is more is i managed to find to the way to Mid Valley Megamall! ahaha! For all the friends know me quite well, u all should know that i cant recognise road although i drive almost everyday. i did what i promise her that is treat her for dinner. We went to a japanese restaurant (Zenmai) for dinner cause i remember one of my friends recommend me to go there before. Too bad the food she ordered not so suit her taste. haha! I managed to chat with her and get some updates of her during the dinner.

After that, we just hang around the shopping mall to waste our time cause we have to wait till 9pm for that movie to start. Of course, UP is a disney cartoon and it not so suit my taste and therefore it is a quite boring movie for me. What make me excited is Ron tell me next week gonna watch "Laughing Gor"!! ahaha! After the movie, i send her back to her house and on the way we did chat. Throughout the chat, i can know that big posibility that she will go to Langkawi with that guy and honestly i am very worry about that. Deep in my heart, i wanted to tell her so much that i hope that she will not going to the trip but i know i cannot do that because i am nobody to her now, i am just a normal friend to her now! Furthermore, i promise myself something that do not let me to do that.

haha! i felt happy today because finally i managed to date her out with me alone again after 2 months i think, although last time i meet her is 1 month ago. But that time she is with her sister and she is not alone with me. Well, i felt sad because i can know that big posibility she is going to that trip. Thinking of asking her not to go but my position now do not let me do that. I also do not know what should i do now. Really very worry about her just that i do not know how to tell her all that. Even i did tell her all that, i think she also will not listen to me cause i am just a nobody to her! haha. I think what can i do is just pray for miracle to happen. Other than that, i really do not what should i do in order she will not going for that trip. Just pray hard that she will not go ba. hahaha! Maybe she will think that i very busy body but i do not care anymore. Just wanna to tell u, i still care about u and i hope u also will care about urself and do not let those that care about u dissappointed.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha...aiyo,why don't you ask me go for movie with you larh ?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ask u go movie a? later yap chop me into 18 pieces..

    ReplyDelete