Friday, August 21, 2009

2nd month~

It is going to be second month after that particular day. haha. Time passed so fast!

It is also already 1 week past since the last time i contact with her. Because of some minor problem, we decided not to contact anymore. I do not know whether that is good or not. Wonder how is she now. Just know that she just finish her exam and she gonna go for the trip already..
Well, i cant do anything cause it is non of my business anymore although i know that myself still care about her.

Currently just finish the 1st week at Sunway University College. I like this school. haha! The life here were not as bad as i thought before. Will be busy for some moment. Glad that finally im used to it without contact her. Although i wanted so much to ask her about her current situation but i will not let myself do that because i think that the situation now without contacting each other is good for her and myself currently.

More and more premiere waiting for me, haha!
25 August - Kungfu Cyborg (机械侠)
1 September - Final Destionation 4
Looking forward to all this premiere! Thx Ron for always giving me free ticket to those premiere! hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment